Penn State Employment Opportunities
Department Resources For Current Students
- Internships and jobs are posted in Angel on our Animal Sciences News Group
- Living and Working at Penn State's Animal Facilities
A limited amount of housing is available for students who work at animal facilities at Penn State University Park.
Alumni Job Opportunities
- MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGIST
Main Line Fertility Center, located in the northwestern suburbs of Philadelphia, has an exciting andrology technologist opportunity available. Main Line Fertility is the largest fertility center in Pennsylvania, and it is located next to the Bryn Mawr Hospital. The preferred candidate will have a minimum of a B.S. degree in a biological science or MT certification. Educational requirements: 60 semester hours including either 24 semester hours of medical laboratory courses or 24 semester hours of science courses (6 hours chemistry; 6 hours biology; and 12 hours in chemistry, biology, or medical laboratory technology, or any combination) Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, excellent communication skills and a desire to follow protocol is necessary. We are seeking a highly motivated, eager to learn, detail-oriented laboratorian with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Rotating weekend and holiday coverage is essential. The position offers an excellent salary (based on experience) & benefits package. Only US citizens or green card holders will be considered. Inquiries will be considered in strict confidence. Please contact Sharon Anderson, PhD, HCLD at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maple Leaf Farms has a vacancy for a Genetics Technical Manager-Poultry Primary Breeder. This position requires an M.S. degree in Animal Genetics, Poultry Science, Animal Science, or equivalent experience. Please apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com
- Charles River Laboratories has an immediate opening for a Study Support Associate/Experimental. Job ID is 150846 Apply online or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Dairy position in the PA/VA area with Merck. The posting # is DIR008970. Apply here if interested.
"The Program of Veterinary Technology at Manor College is actively seeking an instructor in laboratory animal science. Laboratory Animal Technicians and Technologists and vivarium managers are encouraged to apply. Please e-mail Dr. Joanna Bassert, Director of Veterinary Technology, at email@example.com or call (215) 885-2360 ext. 221 for additional information."