Ag. Experiment Station barns, or East Barns, at Penn State, pre-1891
Armsby built the Ag. Experiment Station barns, known
as East Barns, in an area where Fenske Lab and
Buckhout Building now sit. In front center sits Hemlock
Hall (a classroom), in back center sits the barn, far
right is the power plant and to the left is the creamery.
These barns burned in 1891.