Animal Science News
July 29, 2014Continuing a tradition of outstanding national rankings, the Penn State Dairy Science Club was named Outstanding Chapter and individual members received recognition in Kansas City.
Animal and Veterinary Science faculty teach an international group of dairy professionals
June 30, 2014
Hristov Recognized by the Journal of Dairy Science
June 25, 2014
June 25, 2014Dr. Troy Ott received the J. Christian Herr award at the 34th annual meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Immunology.
Dreschel Recognized for Teaching Excellence
June 25, 2014Department of Animal Science Instructor Nancy Dreschel received the Community of Teaching Excellence Award at the June graduation events.
- Animal and Veterinary Science faculty teach an international group of dairy professionals
- Animal Science Student Recognized for Poster
- Department Highlights
- Department of Animal Science - An Update!
- Graduate Student Recognized with Pinnacle Award
- Hristov Participates in World Bank Forum in Washington, D.C.
- Hristov Recognized by the Journal of Dairy Science
- Kamat Places Third in 29th Annual University-wide Graduate Exhibition
- Penn State dairy faculty train international dairy professionals
Ag Progress Days
August 12-14, 2014
All American Dairy Show
September 13-18, 2014
PA State Junior Dairy Show
September 13, 2014
Pennsylvania Poultry Sales and Service Conference and Northeastern Conference on Avian Diseases
September 24-25, 2014
8th Annual Animal Science Alumni Tailgate
November 1, 2014
Upcoming Animal Science Seminars
Kevin Harvatine: TBD
September 4, 2014
Jianbo Yao: Functional characterization of oocyte-specific maternal effect genes in cattle
September 18, 2014
Joonpyo Oh: TBD
October 2, 2014