Animal Science News
February 19, 2015Penn State was top team overall, and individual teams placed first, second, third and seventh, with teams from 10 institutions participating.
February 18, 2015Penn State Animal Science students attended educational sessions and participated in the trade show; Dr. Sara Linneen received a grant from the American National Cattlewomen.
February 16, 2015Penn State's Poultry Science Club was recognized as the top club in the country at the 2015 International Poultry and Processing Exposition in Atlanta; Hannah Misner was second in member of the year competition.
Penn State Students Host Benefit Dinner
February 12, 2015The Penn State Dairy Science Club and Alpha Zeta Fraternity will host a benefit for the Burdette and Stiles families, who suffered a tragic house fire last May.
February 11, 2015Penn State teams have won the contest, held at the Cattle Industry Convention and National Cattlemen's Beef Association, twelve times.
- Department Highlights
- Department of Animal Science - An Update!
- Holden and Ishler conduct 3-day workshop in Beijing, China
- Holden and Ishler Hold Second Training in China
- Hristov Participates in World Bank Forum in Washington, D.C.
- Hristov Recognized by the Journal of Dairy Science
- Kamat Places Third in 29th Annual University-wide Graduate Exhibition
- Penn State dairy faculty train international dairy professionals
Penn State Block & Bridle Spring Meat Sale
January 27 - March 19, 2015
Winning Ways Clinic
March 14, 2015
Discover Program: Three Day Visit to University Park
March 19-21, 2015
Poultry Science Club End of Year Banquet
May 1, 2015
The 13th Annual Penn State Equine Science Showcase and Registered Quarter Horse Sale
May 2, 2015
Upcoming Animal Science Seminars
Allan King: Copy “Numberomics” and Fertility
March 5, 2015
Allan King: Why the Sex of Cells Is Important
March 5, 2015
Alison Gernand: Vitamin D in Pregnancy – the Sunny Side of Nutrition Research
March 19, 2015