Animal Science News
Penn State's New Student Industry Tour Highlights Agriculture's Diversity
September 9, 2015Twenty-five students new to the Department of Animal Science toured agricultural operations and learned about career opportunities.
Animal Science Professor Named to Senior Leadership
August 13, 2015Regina Vasilatos-Younken named vice provost for graduate education and dean of the Graduate School
Penn State Professor Receives Poultry Science Association Award
August 8, 2015Alan Johnson, Ph.D., received the Zoetis Fundamental Science Award at the 104th annual meeting of the Poultry Science Association in July.
Penn State Animal Science Students Place Second Nationally in Quadrathlon
July 22, 2015Penn State's four member team represented the northeast in the national competition's fourth year.
Penn State Dairy Science Club Named Outstanding Chapter at ADSA
July 20, 2015Penn State's Club received national recognition for its outstanding chapter activities for the third straight year. The Quiz Bowl team also placed first.
- Department Highlights
- Department of Animal Science - An Update!
- Holden and Ishler conduct 3-day workshop in Beijing, China
- Holden and Ishler Hold Second Training in China
- Hristov Participates in World Bank Forum in Washington, D.C.
- Hristov Recognized by the Journal of Dairy Science
- Kamat Places Third in 29th Annual University-wide Graduate Exhibition
- Penn State Animal Science Professor Receives Grant
- Penn State dairy faculty train international dairy professionals
- Penn State Receives Grant from USPOULTRY Harold Ford Foundation
2015 Penn State Block & Bridle Fall Meat Sale
October 6 - November 5, 2015
Third Annual Penn State Horse Barn Open Tailgate
October 10, 2015
Animal Science Prospective Student Open House
October 21-22, 2015
2015 State 4-H Horse Show
October 23-25, 2015
Ninth Annual Animal Science Alumni Tailgate
October 31, 2015