Animal Science News
August 13, 2014Arizona native, Dr. Linneen brings extensive background in swine nutrition/management.
July 31, 2014Kevin Harvatine, Ph.D., was recognized at the JAM of ADSA and ASAS in Kansas City for his contributions as a researcher.
July 29, 2014Continuing a tradition of outstanding national rankings, the Penn State Dairy Science Club was named Outstanding Chapter and individual members received recognition in Kansas City.
Animal and Veterinary Science faculty teach an international group of dairy professionals
June 30, 2014
Hristov Recognized by the Journal of Dairy Science
June 25, 2014
- Animal and Veterinary Science faculty teach an international group of dairy professionals
- Animal Science Student Recognized for Poster
- Department Highlights
- Department of Animal Science - An Update!
- Graduate Student Recognized with Pinnacle Award
- Hristov Participates in World Bank Forum in Washington, D.C.
- Hristov Recognized by the Journal of Dairy Science
- Kamat Places Third in 29th Annual University-wide Graduate Exhibition
- Penn State dairy faculty train international dairy professionals
All American Dairy Show
September 13-18, 2014
PA State Junior Dairy Show
September 13, 2014
Pennsylvania Poultry Sales and Service Conference and Northeastern Conference on Avian Diseases
September 24-25, 2014
8th Annual Animal Science Alumni Tailgate
November 1, 2014
2014 Dairy Science Distinguished Alumnus Award Reception
November 7, 2014
Upcoming Animal Science Seminars
Kevin Harvatine: TBD
September 4, 2014
Jianbo Yao: Functional characterization of oocyte-specific maternal effect genes in cattle
September 18, 2014
Joonpyo Oh: Physiological Effects of Phytochemicals in Ruminants
October 2, 2014