Animal Science News
Advanced Cash Flow Program Helps Producers Understand Their “Numbers”
January 13, 2015Extension Dairy Team offers workshops on Advance Cash Flow for those who previously have completed cash flows for their operations.
January 12, 2015Return for second training for senior managers of Fuyuan Farms in Wuqiang County.
December 17, 2014Brian Egan, instructor of Equine Science in the Department of Animal Science, received the Paul R. and Joan M. Shellenberger Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching from the College of Agricultural Sciences.
December 16, 2014Department of Animal Science's Dr. Nancy Dreschel is recognized by the College of Agricultural Sciences.
Extension Dairy Team Updates Tool to Assist Producers in Creating Job Descriptions
December 14, 2014Appropriate job descriptions communicate the image of a well-managed business and can be useful in a very competitive labor market.
- Animal Science Student Recognized for Poster
- Department Highlights
- Department of Animal Science - An Update!
- Graduate Student Recognized with Pinnacle Award
- Holden and Ishler conduct 3-day workshop in Beijing, China
- Holden and Ishler Hold Second Training in China
- Hristov Participates in World Bank Forum in Washington, D.C.
- Hristov Recognized by the Journal of Dairy Science
- Kamat Places Third in 29th Annual University-wide Graduate Exhibition
- Penn State dairy faculty train international dairy professionals
Penn State Block & Bridle Spring Meat Sale
January 27 - March 19, 2015
Winning Ways Clinic
March 14, 2015
Discover Program: Three Day Visit to University Park
March 19-21, 2015
Poultry Science Club End of Year Banquet
May 1, 2015
The 13th Annual Penn State Equine Science Showcase and Registered Quarter Horse Sale
May 2, 2015
Upcoming Animal Science Seminars
Jerry Bouma: Androgen Receptor Function in the Placenta
February 5, 2015
Jonathan Campbell: Investigating the Safety of Traditionally Processed Dry & Semi-dry Sausages
February 19, 2015
Allan King: TBD
March 5, 2015