Animal Science News
November 25, 2014Collegiate Chapter member William H. Ziemendorf will participate in the national competition in February.
Penn State Extension Dairy Team Offers Hands-on Training for Reducing Newborn Calf Mortality
November 21, 2014Dairy Team and Extension Veterinary Team offer program on Dairy Obstetrics and Calf Sense for new and experienced dairymen.
Penn State Extension Dairy Team Announces Free Grazing Webinars
November 21, 2014Three online seminars focus on grazing for dairy systems. The first is December 10; register by December 9.
November 19, 2014Penn State students on first place teams were Brandon Grumbine, Bethel, PA and Gearet FitzPatrick, Kensington, MD.
November 12, 2014Isaac Haagen was top individual in contest which featured participation by seven universities.
- Animal and Veterinary Science faculty teach an international group of dairy professionals
- Animal Science Student Recognized for Poster
- Department Highlights
- Department of Animal Science - An Update!
- Graduate Student Recognized with Pinnacle Award
- Holden and Ishler conduct 3-day workshop in Beijing, China
- Hristov Participates in World Bank Forum in Washington, D.C.
- Hristov Recognized by the Journal of Dairy Science
- Kamat Places Third in 29th Annual University-wide Graduate Exhibition
- Penn State dairy faculty train international dairy professionals
- Penn State Student Wins PA Farm Bureau’s Collegiate Discussion Meet
2014 Dairy Science Club Holiday Cheesebox Sale
November 14 - December 12, 2014
Upcoming Animal Science Seminars
Gregory Shearer: A role for lipoproteins in the targeting and delivery of lipid mediators
December 4, 2014
Buck Hales: TBD
January 22, 2015
Allan King: TBD
March 5, 2015