Description: Many breed and riding or driving styles have their own specialized apparel requirements for participation, some of which are related to style while others may be required for safety.
Proximity to Horses: Removed
Specific careers related to apparel:
- Design: catalog, logo, products
- Product production
Educational Opportunities: No programs specifically in equine apparel design are found at this time. Someone with this interest may want to visit with representatives in the Apparel Design major which exists in many Colleges and Universities to explore possibilities.
- Equine by Design, Kentucky Equine International Summit Webpage - http://www.equisearch.com/horses_riding_training/tack_apparel/english/equestrian_designers_052108/
Listings of Retailers (may be useful for advertising) :
- Anything Equine - http://www.anythingequine.co.uk/
- Argentina Polo & Other Equestrian Riding Apparel - http://www.polocenter.com/tack/apparel.htm
- Bob Mickler's Lifestyle and Performance Riding Apparel - http://www.bobmicklers.com/
- Comfort Zone Equine Apparel - http://htmlmanager.net/userpages/lindda/
- Dover Saddlery - http://www.doversaddlery.com/
- Equestrian Collections - http://www.equestriancollections.com/
- Equine Clothing Company - http://www.equineclothing.co.uk/
- Equine Corral - http://www.equinecorral.com/
- Horseplanet.net - http://www.horseplanet.net/equestrian-clothing.asp
- Jeffers Equine - http://www.jeffersequine.com/ssc/depts.asp?CID=1&BrowseList=291
- SmartPak - http://www.smartpakequine.com/Category.aspx?catid=365
- Tack 'N Togs - http://www.tackntogs.com/ME2/dirsect.asp?sid=390F7036BE4E4628A86B3E575D90EFB8&nm=About+Us
- Tack Room, Inc. - http://www.tackroominc.com/harry-hall-equestrian-clothing-m-132.html
Links do not indicate endorsement of the site or related organizations, but are provided as a starting point for the user in determining credibility and relevance for their purposes.