The Penn State Stockmen's Club
History of the Club
The Penn State Stockmen's Club is the oldest alumni organization in Penn State's College of Agricultural Sciences. It was started by alumni of the Department of Dairy and Animal Science.
Of Interest to Our Members
The present-day Department dates back to 1887 when the first livestock was brought onto the campus of The Farmer's High School.
This history provides a foundation for our successors so that they may better appreciate the lives and times of so many who have been a part of the Department of Dairy and Animal Science.
Alumni of the Department of Dairy and Animal Science are valued partners with us in promoting and supporting the Department and in the recruitment of students.
We deeply appreciate the involvement of so many accomplished alumni in the events and activities of the Department, and recognize the value of the network of alumni who support agriculture throughout Pennsylvania, the nation and the world.