Share

Patterson Building at Penn State, 1904

Patterson (Dairy Building) completed in 1904, housed the Creamery and classrooms. The horses and milk wagons are lined up along Curtin Road. The Calorimeter building is to the left and Armsby Building is to the rear.
Patterson Building at Penn State, 1904
Full-size image: 18 KB | View image View Download image Download