Share

Penn State Judging Pavilion, 1915

The Judging Pavilion, constructed in 1915, was used as an exhibition arena and housed the early meats program. At the time it was built, poultry facilities were added to the south side. The Pavilion was converted to the Playhouse Theater and is used for theatrical productions.
Penn State Judging Pavilion, 1915
Full-size image: 14 KB | View image View Download image Download