Share

Ag. Experiment Station barns, or East Barns, at Penn State, pre-1891

Armsby built the Ag. Experiment Station barns, known as East Barns, in an area where Fenske Lab and Buckhout Building now sit. In front center sits Hemlock Hall (a classroom), in back center sits the barn, far right is the power plant and to the left is the creamery. These barns burned in 1891.
Ag. Experiment Station barns, or East Barns, at Penn State, pre-1891
Full-size image: 15 KB | View image View Download image Download