Shortlidge-Curtin Dairy Barns, Penn State, 1915
The Shortlidge-Curtin dairy barns built in 1915,
located where the Ag Administration building now sits.
The shed portion along Curtin housed 60 cows and a
milk house. The shed at far right was a manure holding
area. The barn along Shortlidge contained areas for
hay and grain storage, grinding and mixing facilities,
office, locker room and student milker dormitory.